Are you struggling with the process of building a new home because you can’t find anyone locally who’s healthy conscious and will do the work? Maybe you just don’t know where to start, what materials to use, and how to actually execute it?
We have heard from so many of you on what you’re struggles are with building new are which is WHY we made this program.
What if you could go into the construction process with confidence, feeling organized with all of the information you need and a way to easily track and oversee your project? What if you had a list of materials and resources to go to from the very beginning so you didn’t have to spend your life researching EVERYTHING on your own?
We’ve go the solution to your headaches coming SOON!
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in learning more — get on the waitlist to be first to know when we launch.
What's the Process?
In this initial phase, where all of our consulting projects start, we will kick-off your healthy home project by doing an in depth review of wherever you’re at in the process so that we can begin to understand your project, climate, and goals. We will spend time putting together a comprehensive list of things that can be improved or done to achieve optimal home health and outline your unique critical path steps that will be followed throughout the life of the project.
HOW IT WORKS
- You will upload any project documents (floor plans, reports, vision board) to the shared client drive.
- We will spend time reviewing your project before our kick-off call.
- We will review room adjacencies for health and highlight must have design considerations to prevent mold, avoid chemicals, and reduce EMF exposure.
- We have calls to meet the team (if applicable) and discuss how we can best collaborate to support you in achieving your goals!
During this phase, we begin to deeply evaluate products, materials, and strategies for your project. We look at all building material finishes being used including exterior/interior finishes, lighting, and plumbing fixtures.
We work with your team to make sure your health is considered with each item being considered.
HOW IT WORKS
- We’ll weigh the pros and cons of different building materials.
- Review Finishes, Fixtures (lighting/plumbing), Furnishings (Appliances/furniture) for health.
- Review Lighting, Mechanical, and Plumbing strategies (if needed) to promote health.
- Strategies to reduce Electromagnetic exposure within the home.
- Review of how to implement various moisture management strategies.
As construction begins we continue guiding you and the team as you move through the process. We follow our lengthy list of checks and balances to make sure everything goes as planned. We provide the quality control needed to successfully implement all of the healthy home strategies discussed.
HOW IT WORKS
- Make updates based on changes that come up due to inability to get an item, pricing, etc. and questions that pop up on site by the builder or their subs.
- We guide the contractor through “best practices” for installs, inspections, cleaning, and protecting your home throughout construction.
- We follow-up with the Critical Path outline we created for your project during Schematic Design (SD) and keep an eye on the project and with the team to make sure they’re getting done according to plan to avoid costly mistakes down the road.
What's Included in the price?
Schematic Design Phase
- In-depth onboarding project review
- Kick-off call
- intro call with GC
- Design team call
- Electrical Review call
- Mechanical Review call
- Critical path roadmap formulation + review
- Your Home Awakening (Everything you need to know to get your project started)
- Mechanical Team Guidelines
- Electrical Team Guidelines
- Design Team guidelines
- Custom project coordination document outlining critical construction path for a healthy home
design development phase
- We will review the desired floor plan or work with architect to plan room adjacencies for health
- Floor plan mark-ups and layout review
- (2) Conscious construction (materials) call
- We will do a thorough review of all building materials (and provide pre-vetted materials as desired)
- Conscious Construction Product Recommendation Guide
- Conscious Construction Building Guide
Contract Administration Phase
- Multiple check-ins with contractor/inspectors at each critical path item on custom checks and balances list (created in kick-off phase)
- Reviewing final finish/material orders and changes that arise
- (5) 60 minute question + answer calls (these will come up as the process moves forward)
- Support with moving into the home safely
- “The Awakened Homeowner” Your healthy home maintenance guide (lifetime access)
- Custom resources and guidance based on your unique project goals and needs.
- Inspection Guidelines
Pricing is $4,997
Pay in full discount is $4,444
Payment plans are available upon request
Ready to get started? All projects begin with a “kick-off” call. Schedule your project today for only $600 and secure your spot on our calendar.