Frequently Asked Questions
What does your interior design process look like?
We offer a comprehensive full-service interior design process:
- Project Questionnaire: This helps us understand your unique project needs and desires in order to prepare for our first design consultation.
- Initial 2-hour Consultation: During our paid, in-person consultation we assess the goals and challenges for the project and review your design inspiration.
- Documentation & Preparation: We’ll help you locate floor plans and information for the project, or we’ll come in and take measurements of your space if needed.
- Pre-Design Space Planning: We’ll plan your space in 2D and make sure the flow of the space meets your individual lifestyle needs.
- Design Development: We’ll create detailed drawings and renderings with your needs and preferences in mind so you can envision your new space.
- Documents & Contractors: We’ll finalize the construction documents and help select contractors who understand healthy building practices.
- Construction: We’ll be there every step of the way, ensuring that the contractor and subs are adhering to the specs and using the materials specified.
- Completion: We’ll celebrate your new space, and we’ll continue to support you in creating a non-toxic environment moving forward.